imitators? Below are a few distinctions to tell them apart.
Firstly there are the imitators. Those companies that do little more than sell the very same products and services as all the others in their marketplace.
- They compete relentlessly
- Copy others and often negotiate on price — low cost
- Repeat the same patterns — keep doing what they’ve always done
- Devoid of the belief that they can influence the future
- They think they’re too big to fail
- Control their people to repeat much of the same
- They complain about others —